Vijayi and our affiliates (collectively, “Company”) respect the privacy rights of our customer and recognize the importance of your personal information. The Company complies with the “Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.” and “Personal Information Protection Act.” Hereinafter, “you” or “your” refers to the customer who use our services, and “we,” “our” or “us” refers to the Company.
(1) “Personal Information” refers to the information about a living individual, which can identify the individual with the name, resident registration number, etc., included in the information (This includes Personal Information that can verify an identity when combined with another information but is insufficient for identification alone).
(2) “Service” refers to all the services provided by us, including all websites, applications, products and contents.
(3) “Customer” refers to any customer who uses the Service provided by us.
(4) “Member” refers to any Customer who has created an account through the registration procedure prescribed by the Company.
(5) “ID” refers to the email address submitted by the Customer and approved by the Company for your identity verification and use of Service.
(6) “Password” refers to the combination of letters and/or numbers created by the Customer for identity verification and protection of your rights and interests.
3. Collection of Personal Information
(1) Through websites, applications and other means, we collect your personal information as prescribed below. If you do not agree to provide such information, you may be restricted from using the Service:
(3) In principle, we do not collect the personal information of the Customer under the age of 14.
4. Purpose of Personal Information Collection
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
5. Processing and Retention of Personal information
Any information or personal data that the user provides/ shares via the app/ website shall be treated with due diligence and with utmost sensitivity. Any & all personal information provided by the user is considered under the terms of Sensitive data and is hence handled with security. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We respect the privacy of all those who visit our Website, and use our online services through computers, mobiles or otherwise, we do collect certain relevant information from and about our users.
7. Cookies Policy
8. Ensuring Safety of Personal Information
We take the necessary technical, administrative and physical measures in handling your personal information as follows:
(1) Your password is encrypted when we store and manage it, so only you know it. Only you, who are aware of the password, can access and change your personal information.
(2) To prevent leakage or damage of your personal information due to hacking or virus attacks on computer, we have installed our system where it is inaccessible from the outside. We back up our data on a frequent basis to prevent damage of personal information. We have in system the most up-to-date vaccine program to prevent leakage or damage of the personal information. We provide encrypted communication, etc. to safely transfer personal information on the network.